Thursday, December 1, 2011

AcneFree Theraputic Sulfur Mask Review

          
              AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask ($7.99) is one of my favorite face masks of all time. My only complaint about it is that it does not smell that great. I usually wash my face after using the mask and then finish with a cleanser the remove the odor left behind from it.
                But once you get past the smell, this is a great product for red or irritated skin. You can even feel the mask at work, which I love; it leaves a cool tingling feeling on your face. I find it really reduces the redness I have. It also minimizes pores and removes excess oil from the skin. As for getting rid of acne, I didn’t really see a difference so if you struggle with severe acne this product will remove redness but not the pimples.
                I do recommend picking this mask up because even if you don’t have any skin problems it helps firm and smooth out skins overall appearance. It is well worth the purchase and super easy to use. The mask changes to a light blue color when it is time to rinse so there is never any guessing.
                I definitely recommend checking out AcneFree’s website, they offer a wide variety of skin care products for sensitive skin, moderate acne, and sever acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment