Friday, December 2, 2011

My Top 5 Can't Live Without Body Products

Hey girls so I thought today I’d share with you my top 5 body products that I couldn’t live without.
1.       Dove Beauty Bar:             I love this soap; it has such a clean scent. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling fresh and cleansed. And it doesn’t sting your eyes like most soap. I definitely recommend its purchase.
2.       Victoria Secret Pink Fragrance Mist:       My boyfriend purchased this for me a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since. It smells so delicious. And although the packaging has changed since I first purchase it, the fragrance sure hasn’t! On the plus size it is named after my favorite color, pink, and I love it just as much.
3.       Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash:            I own backups of this product, I love it that much! It smells delicious and is like a lotion consistency. It leaves my skin so silky smooth. I love it.
4.       John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo:          This shampoo has that wonderful fresh from the salon scent and it really lightens my hair in the winter.
5.       Soft Lip Vanilla Chap stick:          This Chap Stick is super smooth and smells delicious. I love to apply it before lipstick so the lipstick glides right on. It also has SPF which is a super big plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment