Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas

So today is December 2nd and there are 23 days til’ Christmas. If you read my previous blog post “Countdown to Christmas” you know that I said today is the day to finalize your shopping lists for all friends and family. If you need some help below are some great gift ideas for under $50!
                Mother: Gift set from Bath & Body Works
I reccomend Bath & Body Works Signiture Collection Ceramic Splish Splash Gift Set in Be Enchanted. It retails for $40.00. It comes with a 10 oz. shower gel, a fragrance, 8oz. lotion, and a lip gloss, all packaged in this super cute bath tub!

               Sister: For a younger sister under 10 I suggest a makeup kit from Claire's.

I personally like the Glitzy Eye Shadow Set which comes with ten shadows for only $6. This is the perfect gift for a younger sister to start off her makeup collection. (Of course it should only be used for dress-up!)
For an older sister or girlfriend I suggest a makeup kit from Sephora.    
My personal fave is the Sephora Collection Makeup Studio Blockbuster which comes with 96 eyeshadows, 84 lip glosses, 6 cream liners, 2 pencil liners, 3 blushes,1 bronzer, 1 mascara, and 4 applicators...ALL FOR $49.50!

                Dad: For Dad's I suggest a tool set from Home Depot.
I suggest the Husky 60-Piece 1/4 in. and 3/8 in.Drive Mechanics Tool Set. This 60 piece tool kit comes with everything a Dad needs and all for the low price of $29.97!

                Brother: For younger brothers try browsing your local Toys "R" Us.

I know my brother would have loved this Nerf Vortex Vigilon Disc Blaster as a kid. And it retails at only $16.99!
 
For an older brother I suggest a video game from Game Stop
 
I know boys love war games and this one is only $9.99. It is for the PsP and rated M for mature.

                Boyfriend: Lastly for your boyfriend I suggest a shirt from American Eagle.

The men's AE Thermal's are only $20 right now! And they are super toasty:)

Hope this gift list helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment