Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review: Cover Girl All Over Glow

Cover Girl All Over Glow in Rosy Glow
My New Favorite Highlight: Cover Girl All Over Glow in Rosy Glow
Cover Girl All over Glow in Rosy Glow ($4.99 for 30mL) is a highlighter that can be used to also give an all-over glow. It delivers a very shimmery-sheen pink color. It comes out a bit white when swatched but if applied with a brush it works well. It gives just the right amount of glow and sheen to the face. It is more shimmery than most highlighters I have tried, but it seems to work for it. I was pleasantly surprised with how long the color wears for. It lasted me all day. It has a light rosy scent in the bottle but when applied to the skin it smells like makeup, but it isn’t an over powering scent.
Its consistency is thin and creamy, but can be sticky; another reason I suggest applying it with a brush. You don’t need much of the product at all; it is very pigmented so the tube will last at least 4 months if used on a daily basis.
The downside is that this product was limited edition and can only be purchased from dealers on sites such as EBay (where I got mine). I normally would not do a review on a discontinued product but I love this highlighter so much I had to share it with all of you. Hopefully you can find it somewhere.
Overall Thoughts: I would rate this product 9.5/10. The pigmentation is fantastic; it gives a very vibrant sheen. It has a smooth, creamy texture that if applied right is not sticky. It lasts for a very long time, much longer than a powder or cream highlighter. It is pretty easy to apply if a brush is used. I do not like the packaging though because the tube can dispense a lot more product than actually needed. But if you are looking for a way to add a healthy glow to your face or just highlight this product is a must.








No comments:

Post a Comment