Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time to Sparkle: My Experience with Jesse's Girl Glitter Eyeliner

     Jesse’s Girl Glitter Eyeliner in Motown (retails for $1.99 for 0.4 ounces) is my favorite color out of the Jesse’s Girl Eyeliners which are rich in color, creamy in consistency, and wear great on the waterline. This is one shade out of the fifteen in the collection. Motown is a gorgeous blue, slightly teal color with little blue glitters. For the most part it has a creamy consistency, though it does flake occasionally when applied. It does have a great pay off and you only need one swipe to achieve vibrant color. I love to add this eyeliner to matte looks because it adds some unexpected glitter. As for the wear it lasts all day, even in the waterline. I found the color remains vibrant throughout the day. Even the glitters last and don’t fall out of place as they do in some liners.
     This liner does not skip or tug at the skin; it applies a smooth even application in one sweep. With the occasional flake here and there. The wear seems to be better than a lot of other blue liners I own. The pencil can be sharpened to a fine tip, making for easy application. If you are looking for teal liner to add a pop to any look, I highly recommend this one. It can be purchased on http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/ for $1.99.
     Overall thoughts: I would give this product a 9.5/10. The pigmentation is absolutely fabulous for a drugstore liner, and the texture overall is pretty smooth. It lasts the longest out of any teal liner I have tried. It is easy to apply; only needing one sweep to achieve vibrant, flawless color. It also comes with a sharpener that doubles as a cover. I loved this, because I am always losing sharpeners, so this one is easy to find. It also doesn’t create the hassle of trying to find a sharpener to fit the tip because it is perfectly formed for the pencil. It is great for travel because it has this 2-in-1 mechanism.

1 comment:

  1. I love to wear sparkle eyeliner. Thanks for sharing the review of this product. I liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete