Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Countdown to Christmas: 17 Days!

     So if you saw my previous blog post labeled "Countdown to Christmas" I listed what festive activities to do each day until Christmas. Well today is December 7, which means only 17 days until Christmas!! And today would be the perfect day to curl up with a few of your favorite Christmas stories and a cup of hot coco. I know I will be:) Below is my top fave Christmas stories. Check them out.

  1. The Nutcracker- When I used to do ballet I danced in this several times so it will always have a special place in my heart. It is the story of a girl, Clara, and her adventures on Christmas eve. Read it to see where her adventures lead her.
  2. T'was The Night Before Christmas- This traditional Christmas story has always been a childhood favorite of mine. This story tells of a family's Christmas Eve.
  3. Christmas Carol- I've seen this play and read this story several stories. Learn how Scrooge turns around from hating Christmas to loving it.
  4. Little Women Christmas- I love the little women books and this one is about the girls Christmas.
  5. The Three kings- A more religious choice, it discusses Jesus's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment