Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tag: My Top 4 Favorite Makeup Products

Hello girls! This was a tag done by aebeidler on YouTube. I tag all of you to tell me your top 4 beauty products you couldn't live without!
  1. New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper
This is by far my absolute favorite lip gloss I have ever tried. First of all it retails for only $3.99 so at that price you can by all 6 shades for only $23.94. My favorite shade is 472 Straberry Mousse. It is a soft pink that comes out lighter on the lips than it appears in the tube. I love this gloss because it slides onto the lips so easily. It isn't very sticky and it lasts the longest out of any gloss I own. It leaves a slight cooling and tingling feeling on the lips and helps plump them up. This is definately the gloss I could never live without.
    2.  e.l.f Professional Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette- Limited Edition
This is my favorite palette. It has 100 highly pigmented shadows of every shade you could think of. The price of $10.00 is unbeatable! This palette has every shadow color I'll ever need.
    3.  Maybelline Mineral Power Blush
Let me start off by sadly telling you all this product is discontinued. These blushes were my favorite for about 2 years. I personally loved the soft mauve color. The blushes were mineral based so they were not bad for your skin. They deposited just enough color to give a healthy glow.
    4.  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
I love the brush on this mascara. It defines and separates my lashes with no clumping. Ever! It makes my lashes so thick and long, like nothing else. It lasts for the longest time with no smudging or flaking. It also keeps the curl on lashes all day long. I will never use another mascara again.

What are your top 4 makeup products?

2 comments:

  1. Some of them are my favorites too. Thanks for sharing with all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster blog award :)
    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html
    Have a beautiful night
    xx

    ReplyDelete