Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OOTD: Winter look with Tribal Skirt

     Hey girls I thought I’d share with you my OOTD technically I wore this yesterday but oh well I wanted to post this to show you girls cause I thought it was super cute.
     This was the outfit basically a skirt with a basic shirt and tights.
(Sorry the photo is turned computer wouldn’t let me rotate it for some reason) Anyways the skirt is a tribal print skirt with a tie belt and beads on the strings of the belt. It is made out of a sweater like material so it is perfect for winter. I purchased the skirt from Rue 21 for $21.99, it isn’t available on the website but it is available in stores. I paired it with a basic pair of medium grey thin tights.
The shirt was also purchased from Rue 21 for $12.99. It is just a basig grey long sleeve scoopneck which I tucked into the skirt. I layered a basic cami underneath because the shirt is a bit see-through.
I wore these old booties I had with the outfit. I don't remember where they are from and yes they are very worn. Lastly for accesories I wore my fake diamond heart earings from Forever 21 and a black gem bracelet and two black bangles and a turquoise bangle.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,I love the way you have shown the outfits...good blog

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete