Monday, November 28, 2011

Want a Chance to be Featured on my new Website?

Happy Monday girls! I am so thankful to all of you who watch me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter, and read this blog.
                And so I am having a contest to be featured on the front page of my new website. I am making a website that will be up January 1st. It will have blogs, videos, pictures, fashion, makeup, EVERYTHING! I am so excited.
                Tell me in a comment on this post, video response to my video that talks about it, comment on the video, or tweet how you will be helping the less fortunate. Anything from helping an elderly neighbor shovel to volunteering at a local soup kitchen.
                Again the winner will be featured on the home page of my website. I will be closing the contest next Monday at 11:59p.m Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be announced December 10th.
                I can’t wait to hear your storiesJ
** I am in a contest to model for a dress shop in Mississippi. I need all your votes. To vote go to the dress shops page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Susans-Shoppe/156864894031 YOU MUST LIKE HER PAGE FIRST FOR YOUR VOTE TO COUNT. After liking the page follow this link to my picture and like or comment on the photo to vote for me. http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150393230794032&set=a.10150389794729032.358712.156864894031&type=3&theater Your votes are appreciated so much<3 Thanks Girls

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't wait to see the website! Sounds like such a great idea!
    To help, I will be volunteering at a retirement home to help the elderly.
    Thank you for this wonderful chance! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new website.
    I helped out this Christmas by filling a shoebox with things for the Samaritan's Purse. Samaritan’s Purse asks people to fill shoe boxes with a variety of gifts to bless the lives of children living in desperate situations in the developing world.

    I also voted for you in your contest!

    Check out my blog at http://ImLovingThis.com for a contest I'm holding!

    ReplyDelete