Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stylish Sunday: Hot Shoes for Fall 2011

Hey girls so Fall is approaching fast. I love fall because I love the shoe trends that come with it. So i thought I'd share a few of my favorite fall shoe trends for this fall.
The first shoe trend I'm in love with for this fall is suede. Now you really can't go bad with a good suede shoe. From stilettos to boots I absolutely love suede. Just make sure not to wear them in the rain. Below I've posted some photos of two of my favorite suede shoes that I own.


This pair of suede spumps are by Bamboo. This particular style is no longer sold on the website but be sure to check out their website, they have amazing heels and they are all under $50! http://bambooshoesbrand.com/store/
I like to wear these pumps with cute lace tights and a skirt or on a chillier day, with my dark skinny jeans.

This suede boot is by Apt. 9. This particular style is no longer sold but they do have a similar boot for sale. http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/apt9/shoes/womensshoes/PRD~832331/Apt+9+Midcalf+Boots.jsp
I like to wear these boots with skinny jeans or jeggings and a flowy top.

The next trend in shoes for Fall 2011 is satin. Now satin heels are usually more towards the dressy side so I only wear my satin heels when going out to a formal occasion.


These satin pumps are by Pulse. This particular style is no longer availiable but they do have a style that is extremely similar, except it lacks the ruffles.
I like to wear these heels with a cocktail dress, especially since the heel isn't to high.


The last shoe trend I'm loving for Fall is buckles. Buckles can really add some demension to a basic shoe. I especially love this look on ankle boots.

These ankle boots are from Candies. Check out Khols to see other Candies shoes, unfortunately this style is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment