Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Week Monday

Hey girls heres my week because it is already thursday I'll just lie out my plans for the weekend.

Friday: I have a meeting at 2 o'clock to set up my schooling because this year I am going to be homeschooled. I will probablly sun bathe the rest of the day, I'm trying to soak up as much sun as I can before the summer ends. As far as videos are concerned I am going to film a review of my favorite eyeliners and demonstrate how to apply pencil, gel, and liquid liner. And as for a blog post I have a little suprise Favorite for you girls:)

Saturday: My Aunt works at a pool a few cities over so I am going to spend the day down there, baking in the sun. I'm thinking of doing a review of my favorite eyeshadow pencils to wear as a base. And for my blogpost rather than do a someup because theres not much to someup from the week since it's all explained in my Hurricane Irene Damage video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7p_aH1pY5o I am going to do a nailpolish review.

Sunday: Their is a fair a few hours from my house which me and a few of my Best Girlfriends are going to go to. Hopefully Saturday night I will be going shopping and have a haul video to post for all of you. And I will be doing a "Stylish Sunday" post on how to decorate your room so that it feels like fall.

Ok girls that's all that I have planned for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment