Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekly Blog Names

Hey girls so I've decided rather than do a random blog everyday, my blogs will be themed based on what day it is. I feel like this will not only be easier for me so I can plan out my blogs but will also give all of you something to look foward to. So Sunday will be STYLISH SUNDAY. Each Sunday I will talk about a new trend I am either loving or hating. I will also post some pictures on how to wear the trend. Mondays will be MY WEEK MONDAY. Every Monday I will be telling you guys what I have planned for the week from videos, to blog posts, to my plans with friends and family. I feel like this will be really fun because I love kind of "knowing" what people do besides Youtube and Blogging. Tuesday will be TOE TUESDAY. Every Tuesday I will be posting a photo of a pair of shoes I own and talking about where I got them, why I love them, and telling you guys what outfits I love to pair them with, even what color nail polish looks good with them if they are open toed. I am obbsessed with shoes so I can't wait for Tuesdays. Each Wednesday will be WELLNESS WEDNESDAY. Each Wednesday I'll be sharing healthy tips and ideas from excercises to recipes to help you to look and feel your best. Thursday will be TUTORIAL THURSDAY. Each Thursday I will post the products used in any tutorials I had filmed that week along with links to where to buy them, and prices. I already started my Friday blog yesterday but if you didn't see it Friday is FAVORITE FRIDAY. Where I talk about a new favorite from restaurants, to makeup products, to websites. And last but not least SOME UP SATURDAYS. Every Saturday I will be telling you about my week. Basically giving you girls a little view into my life. Well I'm really excited to start these blog posts so I'll talk to you girls tomorrow with a Style Sunday Post.

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog. i followed. please check out mine and follow me if you like it. thanks. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete